Unity Tutorial 04

 

Screenshot of Sprite Sheet

The lessons this week were pretty interesting and exciting to get done, from the start of these tutorial I was excited to do animation so when I saw the title sprite animation I got pretty hyped. The UI for creating 2D games in Unity is remarkably user friendly and helpful, I'm looking forward to seeing how creating character animation works when using my own assets and not these tutorial sprites. Setting Parameters would have been an impossible task for me to have figured out without this tutorial, using a blend tree was a fun thing to learn to do, I'm not sure how I'll do without the tutorial there to guide me so I have the page book marked just in case I need my training wheels back...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project: Beta

Introduction to me

First Playable