Unity Tutorial 03

 

At this point I've given up on seeing the classic video tutorials that I loved so very much.

This weeks tutorial was simple enough however it included a lot of coding which I found hard to keep up with as I oftentimes end up messing up my script a little bit, usually by forgetting that damn little ";".

It was fun to learn about changing health and stuff, which is something I would have liked to have known last semester, but this will no doubt become a useful tool when it comes to my end of year project. 

I'm actually pretty excited to se how this game actually turns out, it's nice to follow along with someone else's designs rather than come up with my own stuff.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Flearn.unity.com%2Fproject%2Fruby-s-2d-rpg&psig=AOvVaw1LPzMZoVjXy3p8GQTKa_0K&ust=1648150444019000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAwQjhxqFwoTCOCz7IH93PYCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project: Beta

Introduction to me

First Playable