Reading 07: Reviews and Critiques

 


https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/nostalgia-critic-0db846d2e60442e1a0433155e930cc03

I had a bit of trouble this week as I had come down with a pretty bad flu so I ended up missing class. From what I can see I didn't get put into a group to review anyone's work so I decided to review the writings of Emma and Nasim who I know from doing group project with. 

Emma had written about a topic that was pretty close to mine, namely "The resurgence of simple games - board games, card games and table top RPGs". The chapter is really well researched and poses a pretty wholesome reason as to why people were returning to board games, essentially the digital age has made people lonely, and thus they long for human connection. The chapter was well written however I personally feel that the writing becomes bloated in the middle.

Unfortunately it looks like Nasim hasn't written anything for his chapter yet, I'll update this when he does. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project: Beta

Introduction to me

First Playable