Unity Tutorial 05


 This weeks tutorial went by pretty quickly. The important thing I find with creating games in Unity is to clean up your code. I find its really handy to keep the code easy to read and not too spaced out.

This game was actually pretty fun to play even after completing the tutorial as I am actually a pretty big fan of the dinosaur game that plays on google when I have no WIFI, I also found it similar to jetpack joyride. Introducing a Game Over state was something I had already done in my project so that wasn't too hard. The main thing I took from this game was the moving background, though I had no need for it in my game, it made me realise the ingenious ways that developers can convince the players that they are moving ecen if they aren't, it reminds me of the genius techniques used by early filmmakers to convey fast motion, like sword fights on the top of trains.

The code this week was hard to understand and I found myself googling a few terms after I had forgotten what a prefab was as honestly it had been a while since I had last used Unity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project: Beta

Introduction to me

First Playable