Unity Tutorial 02

Learning how to control the player character was much easier than I had expected. The way in which these Unity Tutorials provide information is so easy to understand that it makes the task of making a video game almost relaxing, inputting the code provided by the tutorial was a lot easier than having to guess what kind of code I should enter and worrying about spelling errors within the code that came with making my official game.

The inclusion of a transcript of the videos are really helpful as they help me to locate and go back to parts of the videos I need to hear again. these usually happened whenever the video would show the host clicking a certain thing on screen and then I would attempt to find the same thing
on my own screen.

Not only that, but the vehicle ended up controlling really well which made me feel pretty accomplished.
Overall, the way Unity has made these tutorials works perfectly for people like me who have never really worked on video games till now. I look forward to seeing what next weeks task brings as I actually find going through these step by step tutorials pretty fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project: Beta

Introduction to me

First Playable