Learning Challenge: Sleep

image-photo/smiling-baby-girl-lying-on-bed-420756877

I love sleeping. It's too bad I'm terrible at it. It seems like most nights I'm up with a bit of sleep paralysis seeing demons crawling up my chest and stuff. So how can I stop this? How can I, Matthew McConnell get a good nights sleep, well I read some articles to see if I could find an answer to that question, here are my findings.

The first article, "An Underappreciated Key to College Success: Sleep" by The New York Times kinda just comfirmed what I already knew, sleeping well helps people stay on top of college work.

The next article held something new that I actually never knew about. REM is actually a form of sleeping and not just a band that loses its religion. Turns out REM stands for Rapid Eye Movement and that "During REM sleep the brain purges the unnecessary details to make room for new learning the following day" pretty neat huh?

This article made me pretty excited to try and fix my sleeping schedule and see what effect it has on my productivity throughout the week, so for the next seven days, I'm giving myself a bed time.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project: Beta

Introduction to me

First Playable